Saturday, November 28, 2009

This is your brain on turkey... (and stuffing, and potatoes and pie. LOTS of pie.)

Ladies and Gentlemen, Hobos and Tramps
Crossed eyed Mosquitos and Bow-Legged Ants
The Show is Free, Please pay at the door.
Pull up a seat and sit on the floor.
I come before you to stand behind you,
At this round table with four square corners,
To tell you something I know nothing about.

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight,
Back to back they faced one another,
Pulled out their guns and shot each other.
If you don't believe my lie, it's true.
Ask the blind man over there- He sees everything.




I'd say this is a well thought out post to give you a little giggle on the monday after a long holiday weekend but I'd be lying.

In other words. I don't have enough brain power to come up with anything of my own. So instead I've graced you with the ridiculous tale of Two Dead Boys that my Husband's family likes to tell. The copious amounts of food that I've ingested since Thanksgiving has created a(nother) layer of fat around my brain which valid thoughts cannot get through. So I'll leave you with one more boy, this one very much alive and very amused. Turns out that shaking out fabric can be added to the list of things that can amuse small children. Why do we buy kids toys again? Anyway, try not to crack a smile during this video, I dare you. I'm not sure it's possible.

Baby Laughing from Melissa Bonnice on Vimeo.

1 comments:

Momisodes said...

Oh that is too cute! There is nothing sweeter than a baby's laugh :)

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My brain turned to mush after the gluttony as well.