Friday, December 5, 2008

A change of ... 'ness?

I had such grand plans of how this was going to be my own little private diary and I'd write everything I did every day so I could look back on it years later and ... do something, I don't know reminisce and laugh at my silly little past self as I sip martinis.

That, however, sucked. There's no way I can bring myself to type out all the brain numbingly dull crap I do everyday. So instead this will be a regular blog. I won't say an average blog because while my life isn't very interesting and I don't have children to spice it up, I also don't suck as bad as most people. Usually. I hope.

Point here being- Don't bother going and reading previous posts unless you're looking for a way to put yourself into a catatonic state. The only interesting part of the posts would be the pictures...which I never got around to adding in. :)

0 comments: